Small Animal Care is now fully equipped and open every day between 8am and 6 pm. If you are working to a different time scale or on long term assignment in a different era, alternative arrangements can be made if sufficient notice is given.
1. Please collect your animal on time. Being unconscious in the bar, pinned in the Library by an angry swan or busy hiding from Nurse Hunter will not be considered adequate excuses.
2. If you have a lizard, tarantula or other exotic pet it must be in its own tank with a secure lid as some of our other guests may fancy a snack.
3. If you have a snake please look for any member of staff not lying in a faint on the floor and ask them to look after it.
4. If you have a cat we realise that there will be days when they prefer to lie on a window ledge or sit on top of your wardrobe out of reach. We have luxurious cat pens available with super soft velvet cushions should they choose to honour us with their presence.
5. Dogs of any size are welcome however it will be handy if they don’t regularly rip other dogs limb from limb or eat cats and other small mammals.
WARNING FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS
The outdoor play equipment is meant for dogs.
IT WILL NOT BEAR THE WEIGHT OF AN ADULT!
((Yes, Security we do mean you! -Jo Robinson))
Small Animal Staff Roster -
Department Head - SARA RAWLINS
Beth Plauche Ledoux
Marie Hopper(PT from R&D)
From (and/or about ) Staff: